- What personal information is being collected?
- Name, address, email address, date of birth, contact number, gender, academic qualification and related information, national identity card, and passport details (optional)
- Why is the personal information being collected?
- To keep information of the participants for easy and smooth execution of the event,
- To provide the participants with the required information or any updates related to the event,
- To respond to the communication or queries from the participants,
- To prepare a detailed report of the event for documentation for official purpose,
- To analyze the collected data and identify the areas of improvement,
- To inform the participants about other related and relevant events and programs
- Who will have access to the collected information?
- Youth Thinkers’ Society (Event organizer)
- United States Embassy (Event organizer)
- Partner organization and agencies
- For how long will the collected data be retained?
- The collected information will be retained for as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
- How will the collected personal information be secured?
- The collected personal information will be used only for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- The collected data is stored on a secure database protected by technical access control.
- The collected data is guarded against unauthorized access by adopting the required measures.
- The access to the collected data is restricted to employees and other individuals of the organizing team who are under obligation for the protection and safe use of personal information of the participants. Action will be taken against any employee or individual of the organizing team who fails to abide by these obligations.
- Can the participants access and/or update their information?
- Participants can access and update their information before and/or during the main event by reaching out to the organizing team. The participants shall contact Youth Thinkers’ Society at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for this purpose within one month from the date of completion of the main event.
- Whom to contact for any question or concern?
Note: Photos and videos will be taken throughout the event. The captured photos and videos shall be used only for keeping records of the event, social media publicity and reporting to the supporting or partner organizations and agencies. They will not be used for any other purpose. If you have any reservation to the taking of pictures or videos or sharing of the captured pictures or videos, please specify in the box below.
*For the applicants below the age of 18 years, consent is to be provided by their guardian. The organizing team will contact the participants and their respective guardians for verification of the consent provided.